We made a pretty spontaneous trip up to Greame and Fiona’s farm on Saturday to catch up with Katie’s branch of the family, meaning that Lily and Elsie had seen all of their six cousins and all their aunties, uncles and grandparents in the space of 24 hours. Great trip to the farm including all the normal animal chaos (no inpromptu lambing this time but some taming of a frisky horse to be done).
Lovely trip to Fiona(sis-in-law) and Graeme’s – at the Bank Holiday weekend.
- The weather – hardly a drop of rain all weekend – a real August rarity this year
- A lovely cycle ride from their place over to the Wensleydale agricultural show at Leyburn – riding on ‘new’ roads and seeing new places is always a pleasure
- Some of the usual rumpus fun on the huge trampoline – with full stomachs.
- Celebrating Jenny’s ridiculously good GCSE results
- Lily having a ride on Lucy’s horse, Hamish